As a writer, I know how important it is to get feedback from others. Therefore, I am opening my reviewing services to anyone who would like to have me read their novel and post a review on the website. There are some things that need to be gone over, however:
1. I can only take on a certain number of books to review a month. I’m a busy person, and I don’t want to say that I’ll review your book and not have time to do so.
2. I only accept physical copies. I do not have an ereader, and it is too much of a hassle to carry my computer around wherever I go.
3. I don’t accept novels in the romance, erotica, vampire, or zombie genres. I will make an exception to the last two if the novel’s synopsis intrigues me enough.
4. If your story is in the suspense, mystery, and epic fantasy genres, I will lean towards accepting your novel to review.
5. You must send me an excerpt of your story. If I enjoy what I read, I will consider it as a potential book to review. I will not accept books if the excerpt I read is not enjoyable. This includes prose, grammar, setting, dialogue, etc.
6. If I like/love your novel, I will gladly post my review on the site and Goodreads. If by any chance I don’t find your novel enjoyable, I won’t post a review on either of these. Instead, I will send you an email giving you notes on what I feel like you could have done better.